CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 8, 2010

My First Post!





I can't believe it-this is my own blog! I am a twelve year old girl. I made a card upstairs in my craftroom while my mom was watching the super boll. By the way, the saints won! This card is for a little girl in colorodo who is very sick. My moms friend mrs.Linda sent us a link to make her card. Here is my card. She likes owls so I made her this owl using punches! My mom said she was so proud of me and that my card was really great! Please let me know what you think. Inside I wrote "Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, Stay in bed, God will help you!"

If you want to make a card for her too here is the link. http://dustinpike.blogspot.com/ I really enjoyed making this card. Thank you for stopping by and please come again to see what else I make.

3 comments:

  1. What an awesome card, and the owl is made from punches??? That is so cool. You have a future in the crafting community, keep up the awesome work, and congrats on your new blog. I will check it regularly...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carly that owl is fantastic. I love him, he's so cute. Keep up the great work. I'll add you to my favorites. ~ Ms. April

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caroly... WoW!!!!!! WoW!! WoW!! WoW!!! You got it goin' on girly! I'm so proud of YOU!!! You did such a fabulous job!!! How creative, I never would have thought using the punches like that. KUDO's!!!! I'm definitely a follower now! You're mom better watch out... I think you have a future in demo'ing!

    ReplyDelete