CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 11, 2010




Here are two cards I made for my daddy (Kevin) for his birthday. One is from our dog Raven-he is a bison just like the dog on the card. I tried stamping his paw in ink and signing the card with it but it didn't work. My mom wouldn't let me use dark ink cause he would track it on our rug. I did it in purple because my dad loves the Ravens and that's why we named our dog Raven too. I made a dog like Raven out of punches and put on there too.

The second card has a shark because my dad loves sharks! We always watch shark week.

2 comments:

  1. Aww-such a cute card Carly! Way to go! So creative you are. I love the little pink heart nos-like Raven's, and especially love those big black eyes-just like his! Keep up the good work1 Can't wait until the weekend when we're upstairs in our rubber room stamping again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet job on the card action here car-car.
    Love 'n all....Mr Mark

    ReplyDelete